Welcome to BlogWithMise. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to read my blog, I really appreciate it.
I was recently nominated for the SunShine Blogger Award, which I’m very excited about! I know at some point or another most bloggers have been nominated but I never thought that I would be. I’m really grateful that I was nominated by Simply Millie. She’s a new blogger, so go show her some love!
Here Are The Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link their blogs.
- Answer the 11 questions that blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers you think deserve this award and write them 11 new questions!
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award photo on your post and/or blog!
1. What made you start blogging?
My Dad planted the idea in my head a few years ago and it’s been in my head since I started a few months ago. I wanted my own space where I could write whatever I want and express my own opinions.
2. What’s your favourite book and why?
I’ve honestly so many favourites, it’s so difficult to choose!
3. What’s your favourite go to snack?
At the moment I’m into popcorn. I usually go for butter over salt, but I don’t mind either. It’s not a very healthy snack, but sure we don’t have to be healthy all the time.
4. Who inspires you?
A lot of people inspire me, yet again there’s no particular person. My mom, Irish makeup artists/ YouTubers and Irish women in the entertainment industry, would be the main people (do you see a pattern?)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Hmm, this is a really hard question! It depends on so many things, but if I had to leave right this very moment I think I would go to… London, but only for a couple of years and then I’d probably come back home. It would be just to see what it’s like to live outside of Ireland, in a country with so many different cultures.
6. What are your coping mechanisms for stress?
I get really stressed over the smallest of things and you would think that I would have found a way to deal with it but, I haven’t. If anyone knows any ways that work for you please let me know as they may also work for me!
7. What’s your favourite sweet/chocolate bar?
My all time favourite chocolate bar is a Happy Cow Milka bar. They only cost €1 in the shop near my school too. If you’ve never tried them you NEED to, for the price you really can’t go wrong.
8. What’s your go to genre of music and why?
This really depends on the mood I’m in, what the latest releases are etc. I’ve been loving hip-hop/ rap recently, as I’ve been listening to Nikki’s Minaj new album Queen.
9. Where do you like to shop for fashion?
The main shops would be J.D Sports, Penny’s and Pretty Little Thing.
10. What’s your favourite memory from your childhood?
I think it would have to be the visits to my Nanny’s and Granddad’s when I was younger. I never liked the 3 hour car journey to get there, but I have so many good memories of happy times there.
11. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them, if not, then what is your favourite animal and why?
I do have a dog. Her name’s Ivy and she’s almost 4 years old. She’s a miniature Jack Russel and I love her to pieces. She’s a really quite dog and sleeps so much, more than me!
Bloggers I’m Nominating:
- Leigh Anne Sheilaxo
- Pink Serenity
- Basically Alice
- The Happy Diary
- My Many Fancies
- Beauty Brat Com
- Shola Loves Blog
- Nats Beauty Corner
- Grace Does Blog
- Violet Hollow
- Which do you prefer doing for your blog posts, writing them or taking photos and why?
- Do you take your own photos for your blog or does someone else do it for you?
- Who’s your favourite artist and/or band?
- What’s your favourite country in the world?
- If you had a chance to meet one author who would it be?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What languages do you speak?
- Have you ever signed up to a subscription box and if so which one?
- What’s your favourite season?
- What’s your all time favourite brand?
- What’s the worst movie that you’ve ever seen?
Have you ever been nominated for a competition? Let me know in the comments. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you can find the links here.
Slán, Laoise xx